New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: February 2015 - A little less Conversation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am 

We opened bookings to the Autumn Event - A Little Less Conversation

We do not have the details yet of where you will be going or what you will be doing but we wanted to open bookings now to Wolves before we opened it out to everyone next month.

John Lees Wood in our opinion can only handle 80 players so space will be limited to that, so please don't delay in booking as we expect to sell out.

Meal tickets are £26 with Caggles Catering Core for all 6 meals and post time out snacks through the booking system. The price rises £30 in the last month before the event. I am going to look at a way to split it so you can spread the cost, but at the moment the booking system does not have that function.

We are taking pre-bookings only, there will be NO pay on the gate for tickets or food, Every event someone lets us down and this cost the faction money it simply does not have.

Get stuck in guys!! We get to run out 7 encounters at a Main event we will be aiming for 70+ at this one and its not a bank hoilday and its still cheaper than a main event!! So much action, the talking and problem solving will be so you can rest ;)

Post subject: Re: Autumn - A little less Conversation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm 

A note from John Lees Wood

Quote:
The shower coin boxes now operate on a single token available from the Duty Wardens or the Providore at a cost of 50p each.

Post subject: Re: Autumn - A little less Conversation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:43 am 

Ok. Thanks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: February 2015 - A little less Conversation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Just copying the update from Facebook (and amending the thread title)!

Wolf Spring event - February 27th - March 1st 2015 - John's Lee Wood
The Wolf Faction Spring Campaign Event... cramming as much violence as possible into one weekend!!!!
Bookings are now open.
As it's building up to Christmas, we've included an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL BOOKING OPTION - In order to help people with their holiday budgets, pay £20 before December 31st 2014 and pay the remaining £20 by the end of Janauary 2015. Simply select the Early Bird Split Payment option during your booking process. Merry Christmas from Faction Command!!!!
Monsters - Bunks are available for you!!. Any remaining bunks go to players on a first booked, first serve basis.
The place to book the event can be found here:

Event booking page:
http://www.wolf-faction.com/main/info_ooc_showevent.php?&event=27

Wolves Faction on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4781038429/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: February 2015 - A little less Conversation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 pm 

Will there be IC tents and camping?
If so, I'd like nice spot for the "office" a 4m bell.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Thinking of booking for the event in February?

STOP THINKING AND DO IT NOW.

Simples!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:15 pm 

Hi, I have a ticket which is paid for, carried over from when this was previously booked last year. Sadly I wont be able to make the event. Who do I speak to in regards to getting the ticket refunded?

Cheers!

Chris.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:11 pm 
The Maud

So, we need one more player booking to make this event happen. My advice is that if you've a mate wanting to book but they haven't yet then NAG, NAG, NAG - or tell me and I'll nag them!!! It goes without saying though that the more who book, the merrier. Or perhaps that should be the more that book, the deadlier.. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 pm 
The Maud

That's a shame Chris. :?
You need to contact Mandy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am 
The Maud

I am pleased to confirm that the event is going ahead. However, we would still love more players so, if you've been holding off just in case, then don't and book NOW!!! Thanks to everyone - players, monsters and crew who have booked so far.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:59 pm 
The Maud

Hi all, just to let you know that we're currently putting a hold on anymore monster bookings. I know we're into high levels of violence but we'd quite like some characters to survive the weekend and the current monster / player ration will ensure that - probably!! :twisted: If you're still hoping to monster then can you let Mandy know and we'll start a reserve list and let you know as soon we do if there is a space. Thanks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 am 
The Maud

Hi all, important notice about catering. If u haven't booked a meal ticket and want one then ignore what it says about missing a deadline and let Mandy know asap. She'll let u know about payment etc when she replies. Likewise, if you're not sure if u have booked one or not - contact Mandy. Cheers

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:26 pm 

Thank you all for a great event

Special thanks to:

• DM, Daz, Jon, Mandy, James, Rich and Adam - These Guys did the heavy lifting for the Plot, writing statting and (for some) running it out. I’m a glory-grabbing douche - sue me.

• The competent and inventive Yellow Coverage (overlaps with the above people). There was’t one that was a “Bit Cr*p” that I had to stay away from. Each and everyone had the right attitude, competence and understanding of the feeling of the event - to the point where I could have happily just gone home. Top job, safe, inventive and fun.

• Fire pit for the support and suggestions (and scaring the Bejezus out of some players who had to meet him on Saturday nigh in the monster room - thinking it was “Snippy-card time”)

• Monsters and Monster room mums - well, quite frankly fantastic. A better bunch I couldn’t have asked for, the briefs and motivations were clear (hopefully clear enough from our writing) and the crew understood, enhanced and way outperformed their briefs. The atmosphere was always keen (despite us having a heavy, heavy combat slant) and the fighting was safe, at an excellent level for all and fun. A special mention to Mr Watts who’s idea, keening and briefing for a random set of monsters on Sat night was inspired, the players enjoyed more than you know ;-)

• Non-Wolf NPCS for attendance and quality of role-play and use of power/skills. It may not have been noticed but there was a high proportion of NPC attendance, and even with their skills and powers, I don’t think they were “Out of place” or overpowering

• The players and their attitudes - Sometimes unexpected, always entertaining, and with a terrifyingly small amount of rest in-between good fighty linear encounters. Even with a relative chasm between veteran and new player experience and power, the group seemed to be able to weather most situations relatively unscathed with everyone getting involved.

Foz

Profile E-mail