New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Blood Price - Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm 
Grand Overlord of Despair

As always, if you have any feedback from the recent event please let us know. It doesn't matter if its about good / bad or about anything from plot to site to catering... please let us know because your feedback is the only way we can make sure the next event hits the spot.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Blood Price - Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm 

Everything was superb as always, the right amount of action and jeopardy. A great event with a brilliant plot. Thanks to everybody concerned.

I would say one thing about catering. The food was very good, but normally hot drinks are provided free, with an urn standing ready all the time. With a winter event, and everybody needing to maintain their core temperature, it's too easy to think "dammit, I've left my wallet in the tent" and not bother to drink. I think that might be part of the reason I ended up in bed by 9.30 on Saturday night....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm 

You ran us monsters ragged. It was fantastic. Mother of the monsters (I've forgotten her name :( ) needs a huge thank you!

Same with the caterers. The RRP on the fizzy drinks they were selling is 60p I know profit is good but £1? I had to but drinks for players because they were not looking well and I don't have much money.

Other wise from a monster point. I've monstered two sanctioned events this was the best. You guys kept us warm! Made us run about I loved it. The mix between talky and hitty was fantastic. I can't wait to play with my faction next time rather then hitting them x

A big thank you to all the staff and players!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm 

I'd agree on the hot drinks, also food seemed to take ages( I know it's unavoidable with so many folk eating) but for those of us not being catered fro, it would be handy at least at night if there was somewhere warm we could wait and not occupy seats for the feeders...

On the plus side, Temple fight was nice, interesting, different and being quite blind at night these days the low light and monster kit was quite freaky ;o)

There seemed to be something for everyone to do, plenty of interesting plot twists etc. fights felt good nicely handled and just tough enough to make it feel like we could loose if we screwed up.

I was especially pleased with the way the monsters took projectile hits ;o)

All in all, a well thought out, well presented and from what I saw well executed sanctioned event.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm 

Quote:
I was especially pleased with the way the monsters took projectile hits

Don't think they had a choice with some barrels being thrown at them. LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm 

Out of the 6 events I've attended, all of which have been awesome, this has definitely be my favourite. Plot was AMAZING, the monsters were brilliant. The Temple Of Odin thing gave me the shivers with the eerie quiet, it was very well done and I'm so glad Magdalena pestered the hell out of Stoat to be allowed to go on that encounter. I'm also super super grateful to plot team (especially Jason) to letting me have a bit of plot with everything that has happened with Magdalena's family, I'm really grateful I've been able to get so heavily involved even though I'm still quite a new player.

I could go on for ages about my bags and bags of enthusiasm. I had such a great time, big thanks to everyone involved in putting this event together, you've made my winter. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 pm 

The brothers turned up with three new warriors, all 3 earned all their blood stones (which are hard to get) which reflects the ammount of action we were in, and they are now hooked to the system.

They will be sworn in when we have the shrine.

Once again thank you all (especially the ravens, who are tireless in turning out super events)

Russell, you were very patient with the noise the lads were making outside your room, but in our defence FENRIS told us to do it :twisted:

Jay, the brothers thought you looked like the santa of death. in your dapper green kit, : :P black suits you better

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 pm 

Absolutely fantastic event loved every minute of it especially the Bee's linear - loved the unliving bee's and the new call of shield splat :)

I would like to thank absolutely everyone for making the event so great but i do agree with the point about the caterers as lovely as the food was i did keep forgetting to drink as i never had any money in my pocket as i always forgot it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm 

Thorkill the Grim wrote:
Russell, you were very patient with the noise the lads were making outside your room, but in our defence FENRIS told us to do it :twisted:

Odin gave me 50 pairs of industrial ear plugs to bring and everyone had pairs. So thanks to Odin we did get sleep haha :)

Thank you though for being so accommodating on the Saturday night an singing at the other end of the room :)

Thank you all of you for being so accommodating if I was grumpy over the weekend.

For those who asked, Thomas is now out of Intensive Care and is under observation in a normal ward. He is expected to get out on Thursday. :)