My stuff

Out-of-Character Information

General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Blood Price - November event
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm 

Thanks Charlie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 am 

Azakiel wrote:
I'm planning to book to play the event however having died at the Gathering I am currently unsure what character I will be playing.

is it alright if I book to play anyway and update my character details closer to the event once I have decided what I will be playing?

Probably easiest to take a guess (or pick something random) then email me when you know for sure on logistics@wolf-faction.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm 

Just booked with 2 other Dragons. I hope this is ok?? :-) PayPal took the payment, so does that mean its al ok? thanks Dave.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 am 
Grand Overlord of Despair

We still have player spaces available for this event but if you're thinking about coming I'd book sooner rather than later.

Monster slots are pretty much full, so we have a pretty big crew to keep you entertained over the weekend. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm 

Four of us from the Cult are coming to monster and Im looking forward to this one, even though we are camping. Sssh.... dont tell the other three......

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm 

Monster bookings are currently closed for the event and I believe we have 14 player spaces left. If these are all filled soon, we will look into the possibility of further extending the bookings.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 pm 

I've got as far as step 4 of the booking process but can't do the paypal bit until next week (possibly the weekend, but most likely middle of the week). I work off-shore and the version of firefox on this comp is old enough that paypal doesn't like it and thus I need to wait until we get into port and I can use a different computer. Is that likely to be an issue given the number of player spaces left?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm 

Edain wrote:
I've got as far as step 4 of the booking process but can't do the paypal bit until next week (possibly the weekend, but most likely middle of the week). I work off-shore and the version of firefox on this comp is old enough that paypal doesn't like it and thus I need to wait until we get into port and I can use a different computer. Is that likely to be an issue given the number of player spaces left?

Should be ok, I'll count you as confirmed for a while to give you chance to sort the payment out. You'll need to email me when you're ready though so I can revert your booking to a stage where you can access the Paypal system, or you could send the money directly to our payments account. Either way, email me on logistics@wolf-faction.com when you're ready and we'll sort it out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm 

Cheers. I'll e-mail as and when.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am 

Just to update,

We have FOUR player spaces left available for this event. Any bookings beyond that will not be confirmed unless someone else cancels.

Monster places are completely filled (subject to cancellations as above). However if you really want to monster an event on this weekend, I believe the Incantors still have places available for their event..

http://www.melgir.co.uk/oboe/event.php?event=6
http://www.facebook.com/events/327769257293068/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

For those who Farcebork

http://www.facebook.com/events/440675755989702/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 pm 

Malc/team
Please may I book the last four places for some new lads to our group who will be new players and are definately comming, to the event if you will allow it.

They are Miles Hunter, Marcus Chipp. Tom Costello and a lad called Domonic.
I will get their full details to you ASAP.

Taking diabolical liberties for FENRIS.

Karl

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm 

GOOD NEWS: We may very soon have more player spaces available, if you want to come to the event, make provisional bookings ASAP or send details direct to me at logistics@wolf-faction.com and as soon as we are certain I will confirm the bookings and the names will appear on the events page HERE

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am 

Hiya

I would like to book 2 places please

they are for

Alex Shipley/ Lady Tinelle
Liam Smith/ Lukas

Do I go through the booking system with these bookings ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 pm 

An I right to assume because I haven't been told orherwise that I have aquiered a bunk? I have discovered that work doesn't like me and that I will be arriving late on the Friday night. Looks like I'm faking ill to get out of my three hour Saturday shift.
I'll be traveling on the trains.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:32 am 

Are you monstering? If so yes you can assume u have a bunk if not no it is highly unlikely u will have a bunk, irrelevant of what travel issues u may have. Bunks are for monsters first, crew second and players last and due to high demand expect to be camping if playing sorry y

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 am 

I am monstering yes and I was just asking so i could make arrengments if I did have to camp

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am 

Any update on more player slots? We have another Throzzie wanting to join in the fun...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm 

Most monsters have a bunk. I have emailed those who will need to camp directly to the email address on their bookings. I will produce a full list nearer the event but in the meantime if you are unsure email me at logistics@wolf-faction.com with your full real name and I will check my list for you and reply within the next few days.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:16 pm 

swhitty wrote:
Any update on more player slots? We have another Throzzie wanting to join in the fun...

I am expecting confirmation on extra player availability soon. Make the booking anyway and I will confirm it if/when we are sure. Once the name is on the list at info_ooc_showevent.php?event=23&sort=23#attendees then the booking is confirmed. There are still however no further monster places available for the event. I will inform those who have expressed an interest in monstering directly nearer the time if we are able to accept them.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next