New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: 2010 April 9-11 Order and Chaos
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am 

Hey folks thanks for the pretty impressive beatings :D
Owch I hurt today :lol: The bruises are a damn good indication of where I need to work on my guard... thanks for only giving me two clouts around the head - the mass of bruises on my shoulder show that I should have taken a LOT more head hits :wink: Will try to improve :twisted:

I really enjoyed the event and so sorry I couldn't help more with the tidy up... I did what I could - picking anything up of the floor is still very uncomfortable without the benefit of a fair dose of adrenaline... still can barely move :lol: the 5 hour drive home was quite a trial and trying to work today not easy :wink:

It was lovely to meet you all and sorry for all the squeeking and bouncing... it will happen again :twisted: I won't appologise for playing with the warewolf either :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:52 am 

Yep, what Jenny said. You guys are brilliant to monster for, special thanks to everybody who stopped and helped me find my glasses on the 11(!) occasions they got knocked on the floor...

If you had half as much fun as I did you should be ashamed of yourselves....

Apologies for nearly getting Dalce killed, no apologies for dropping Brody on purpose so I could beat down on his were while I had the stats to beat him(!), and FINALLY I got to hit Abriel....

I had bad fun..... :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm 

Done all I could to help guys, I went around camp after everyone had left and picked up all the litter by the camping area and got rid of it all. We didnt leave til after 5 as we were helping out but i totally understand it must be annoying after a long event.

Deputy High Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 pm 

I can only apologise for ducking out as early as I did, I'm afraid I was fast running out of 'go' by the end of the event not much of an excuse as I usually try to manage something at the end of an event but I was fairly out of it by the time we got onto the motorway anyway.
Sorry chaps and I hope it doesn't cost us the site but as someone who spends a bit of time each campaign and main event tidying up (*hands up was lame this time out* Again sorry) we, as a faction, do need to look into being more aware of our rubbish during the event and not just worry about it at the end when everyone is rushing to get home.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 am 

I can only offer mine and Freddie's apologies - we thought you had it well in hand when we left, and there was maybe 20 minutes left to do so we'd got to the point that there was going to be people in the way of floor sweeping and mopping - not the two hours work you seem to have got stuck with.

Next time we'll try to stick a bit longer - we ended up sat in a pub for ages waiting for it to be teatime before my train.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 am 

My apologies also, didn't seem to be that much to do when I left, was wrong, my bad. Really really sorry if I let you down.

Profile E-mail