General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gathering 2009 Monstering
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 am 

Here is information from Lorien Trust about official monstering slots for the upcoming Gathering.

James

Wolves Monstering Slot: Friday 19.00-21.00

Sunday Monstering: Could anyone not wishing to play the sunday battle please monster or help battle marshal, do makeup or costume before hand.

Please can anyone who DID play the sunday battle monster for an hour or two after the final battle as there is no monstering slot there and Sunday evening will be very quiet otherwise.

(Each event for plot to be run out the monster room needs keep people to come down when they have the odd hour spare and do a few encounters, however, this is never enough to keep the number of encounters that are needed by world plot, the factions and the guilds require busy and so the Lorien Trust are continuing with Monster Slots.

I believe we have managed to secure us the best monster slot, 19.00-21.00 on Friday of the Gathering. This means we can get it out of the way early and those of us who have complicated costumes don’t have to kit, unkit and then kit up again! It also means those people who are really keen can run down to the guilds and get power cards before we hold a muster to give event details and then go down on mass to monster for two hours at seven.

During this time, there will be talky encounters, volunteers needed for the makeup and costume departments and chances for marshals who need to be signed off to practice, so not all of it will involve heavy combat… but I’m sure most of you wouldn’t say no to a good fight! So please could every one come down to the monster room together. (Chances are, there may not be too much wolves plot run out during our monster slot!)

Thanks for reading that bit if you got this far! I’d like to see an empty wolves camp for two hours where we show our appreciation to everyone else for all the monstering they do for us!.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Gathering 2009 Monstering
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am 

i shall speak to my lord and master and see if he will grant me the honour of taking spiritbreaker into battle then ;-)

Profile E-mail