General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Serenity 14 - Market Day
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:44 pm 

“Greetings and Salutations to you all, the tradition of the Black Market is long and interesting and this year the responsibility for organising the Market falls to the Dragon Tong of Sihon.
Therefore I, Mama Chang, hereby cordially invite you to this year’s Black Market. Whatever you trade in, however you make your credits or dollars you can find business here.
As usual the hosts will see to your security and safety whilst you operate under our auspices, you can sell murder under our roof but should you attempt it against those under our protection, under our roof, they will be finding your corpse for a very long time to come. However duelling is not-prohibited, if a duel is required see the concierge who will ensure it is properly observed and the survivor will be ensured a cut of the gambling profits.
On behalf of the Dragon Tong, I bid thee welcome to my house. Enter freely. Go safely and leave something of the happiness you bring.”

http://www.lightningbuglarp.org.uk/emarketday.php

I am on the look out for crew to help me bring smiles, joy and role-playing to my lucky players. It is the weekend of 9-11th October at Spitewinter Scout Camp near Chesterfield. There is bunk space for crew and the opportunity to try your hand at a system that is role-play over rule-play.