Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lions Spring Event - 16th-18th march 2012
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm 

Full event details:

Dates – 16th – 18th March, 2012

Venue – Middlewood Scout Camp, off Leigh Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LJ

Cost - £40 prebook before 23:59 18/02/2012 (any bookings received after this will need to pay full price), £45 thereafter (space allowing). Bookings will close at 23:59 03/03/2012. NB: spaces and tickets cannot be transferred without consultation with Burning Ambitions and a small admin fee will apply.

NPCs – Non lions faction NPCs are eligible for a reduced ticket of £20 and will need to pay for a meal ticket as below for catering.

Online Booking – You can now book for Burning Ambitions events online at http://bookings.lionsfaction.co.uk/. Both booking and payment must be received before 23:59 18/02/2012 to qualify for the reduced ticket price. Please book online if possible as this vastly reduces admin time for the event team.

Catering – Will be provided by ‘Lions Catering’. A meal ticket for the weekend must be pre-booked and is available at a cost of £20. The cost for this should be included with your booking. As catering is not provided by outside caterers, any help with cleaning up would be appreciated.

Eligibility – Members of the Lions will have priority until the advance cut-off date and non-Lion bookings will not be processed until after that time. While guests from other factions are welcome, non-Lions are asked to state their reason for wishing to attend on the booking form or have a Lions ‘sponsor’ who has invited them ana will stand for their IC good behaviour.

Monsters – A limited number of monster places are available. Monsters will be fed throughout the weekend, haves highest priority for the limited indoor accommodation and will be given time to play their own characters if possible. Monsters must still provide a booking form. Monstering for the event costs £5. Monsters can have a meal ticket for a reduced price of £10.00.

Accommodation – There are limited bunks on site, there will be no player bunks without a medical needs. The first 10 monsters will get bunks / crash space, all other monsters will be expected to camp. Bunks will be allocated to those with a medical need first and then on a strict first come first served basis.

Event Guide – will be emailed one week befor the event, along with directions to the site and further information. Additional copies of the event guide will be available for download from the Lions Website.

IC details will follow after the one night event.

Post subject: Re: Lions Spring Event - 16th-18th march 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm 

*bump*

We could really do with monsters for this. We only have one booked so far.

Also, I'm in charge of the kitchen for this one (Not as part of Cup of Cake, but as a favour for my Faction), so you know the food'll be good :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

Sadly, a bit of a hike for me to dear old Mudwood.
Have the Bury Crew not responded?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:25 pm 

Ill see what i can do

Profile E-mail