General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Announcements
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:41 am 

An area for you to make announcements to the world, if you want to... Simply submit the announcement to myself or another Trickster journalist to have it published

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:39 am 

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the Daily Trickster is
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. Lotun instructed for the newspaper and it's offices to be left in the most capable hands that could be found. Unfortunately, no-one could get hold of him, so it came to me.

Yes, me - the Jester Who's Bester, the Prat In A Hat, the Fool With The Tools, the Wally From The Folly, The Pope With A Hope.

From this day on, the Trickster will be BIGGER, BETTER, and MORE FULL of the kind of stories YOU want to hear! All of it is GUARANTEED 100% TRUE, because, as Pope Lester I, as Cassius's Voice On Erdreja I have been blessed with PAPAL INFALLIBILITY and am incapable of telling you, the good people of Isrngrad a single porkie pie.

If it ain't in the Daily Trickster, it ain't true. If you didn't hear it here first, it's because I nicked the story from some other (no doubt extremely reliable) source. To submit articles, or praise feel free to contact me. For criticism and death threats, send correspondence to my new assistant BT5. Let's make sure that the Trickster remains the paper written By the People, For the People, about the People.

Profile E-mail