General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Scout Guild Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:39 pm 

I am Thyme, follower of the Spiral and Anchor for Aries, and I have a solemn message and request for those present at the Scouts Guild Hall in Vanaheim City.

A lot happened during the Gathering, but unfortunately despite our best efforts we have once again lost access to the Mountain and the Spiral. A Nightmare Lord has control of the Mountain and is corrupting our Ancestor.
Monday morning, before everyone gathered to combat Satuun's generals, Reya, follower of Good and Anchor for Leo, lead a rite to protect the Heart of the Mountain from the Nightmare Lord. The heart of the Mountain is where hope lies for us, and it must be protected if we stand any chance of defeating the Nightmare Lord and returning the balance we have fought to maintain.
This rite of protection must be carried out once a day at every Scouts Guild house and hall across Erdreja. We must show this Lord that even his power over nightmares is not enough to sway our belief in the Spiral and our brothers and sisters. The brotherhood is stronger than ever and he will not hold us back for long.
I would be grateful if others could could this message on to our Guild Houses within the Wolf Nation lands. I am more than willing to do so myself, but one person alone will take far too long.

Gold is not the only currency of Erdreja

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Scout Guild Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm 

Allow me to correct myself. This rite must be carried out once a day by scouts of the Wolf Nation. Though the more present to give power, the better.

Gold is not the only currency of Erdreja

Profile E-mail