New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Looking forward
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:45 pm 

Peoples of the Alliance of Faith

My thanks for your actions in defense of what was right in the face of overwhelming odds, no matter what the core reason was for your nation joining the alliance I feel that in some way we all fought for the rite of all peoples no matter their race or pattern type to be able to worship freely for the benefit of Erdreja and those on the ancestral realm that she holds dear

it is my hope that we can work together to search for a place where we could build a new Haven for those who are open minded enough to understand the need for a united people joined by bonds of faith and common sense

over the various cataclysms and shattering's of this world many holy places have become lost, it is my thought that we should seek out these once great bastions of incantation and see if we can rebuild one of them or perhaps learn what lessons we may from these ancient holds to help us find a new location in order to build something monumental as a symbol of our faith in this age

My thanks for taking the time to read this poorly written missive, a similar copy of this note will be sent to both the Bears faction and the Unicorns

Tathal Maelthra
Champion of the Order of lolth
High Ambassador of the Tarantulan nation

Profile E-mail