My stuff

Out-of-Character Information

General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The honoured dead
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 pm 

To all that died at the recent campaign we salute us. Gone but never forgotten.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:40 pm 

Minky will remember Da Guy wiv Da Clamshell Shield. Well, kind of, we never found out hiz name, or his ancestor. Wouldn't be surprised if 'he ended up with Loki'. But yeah he waz there too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm 

I no read well. Sad know rook gone. He good friend. He missed. Who kill we avenge?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm 

I do not wish to dwell upon the passing of my brothers, nor do I mourn their passing. For they have fulfilled their blood oaths to the Grand Master and to their fellow brethren of our Dark Brotherhood of the Order of Fenris.
Brother priest Hakon, Brother Grimbold, Brother Garrold

Their comradeship, sense of duty and fellowship will never die.

They were also sworn wolves, vowed to protect King Radek and the Norscan Nation. They lived as the vanguard of the wolf army, their skilled shield work the anvil that holds back our foes.

These soldiers of the Dark Brotherhood did not fear death, they fought without fear, nor did they give up their lives lightly, they are fine warriors, It is with special note that I mark the passing of Captain Grom the Brave CHAMPION OF THE WOLF NATION. He and the afore mentioned men never took a step back in battle. They sold their lives dearly taking many with them to their graves, allowing other Wolves to escape. Their duty on this plane done.
They continue in the service of the Grey Wolf.

May I serve as well as you did Brothers, for FENRIS

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 pm 

I will remember Rook for he did not deserve his fate.
He was kind hearted and innocent and brave. He was always in trouble and would always require healing but usually this was from protecting others.

Rook will be missed, but he will never be forgotten. My word as a Bard he will not be forgotten x

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:05 pm 

Latineascent wrote:
Minky will remember Da Guy wiv Da Clamshell Shield. Well, kind of, we never found out hiz name, or his ancestor. Wouldn't be surprised if 'he ended up with Loki'. But yeah he waz there too.

His name vas Jasspher and vhile I did not know him vell, he vas someone I trusted.

Rest vell my friend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 pm 

Killian of the wanderers of the vale died a the Gathering this year of 1113. He was a great man. I wrote this before his death and decided sharing this here would be a good place to honour him.

A wanderer of the Vale,
Alone and unafraid,
He fights against his enemies,
And slays them on his blade.

Once he was a Huscarl,
Instructed to fight danger,
He stood beside the HarGhodi,
For protecting is his nature.

Alas! There came a demon,
Lord of the Broken Spoke
Threatening to free magic,
To kill and to choke,

He challenged Lord Abriel,
To a duel of great honour,
And Poor Killian suffered,
Praying that he would conquer,

Although he objected,
Although he would fight,
He offered up his hammer,
To help rid Norsca of the plight,

They could not see the battle,
And they couldn’t lend a hand,
For Abriel had fallen,
And sadness swept the land,

The demon left quickly,
As fast as he arrived,
If he had stayed much longer,
He’d be lucky if it survived,

Killian was not happy,
He had wanted it to stop,
He felt empty and responsible,
With Abriel’s place he would swap,

Enraged the next morning,
He discovered much pain,
An treaty had been signed,
Just as miserable as the rain,

He could not get revenge,
Or fight the one he hated,
Quietly he obeyed,
That’s what was dictated,

In light he felt weary,
But somehow more aware,
Then he could protect more,
Rewarded for his prayers,

He found the strength to counter,
And the strength to heal,
He took up arms of spears,
And threw away his shield,

His kind heart was hurt,
By the power he had gained.
Feeling guilty for not helping,
For being the one that remained,

Still he improved each day,
To protect his kinsmen,
A powerful Incanter now,
That great man named Killian!

A wanderer of the Vale,
Alone and unafraid,
He fights against his enemies,
And slays them on his blade.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm 

Yal was a warmhearted creature and one who had an air of infinite wisdom about him. I’m sure I won’t be alone when I say I will remember him always, his cunning, his kindness and my respect for him will not die. My next drink, I drink to Yal!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:07 pm 

Killian and Yal were both great friends of mine for many years and I will miss them greatly. Both served the Wolf Faction with unswerving loyalty.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:02 pm 

It is with regret that I need to add Hunter Ap Kappen to the list of the Honoured Dead following a ritual incident on Friday.

A rite was done by Snowy McTaff, with the help of the Storm Ravens, to try and find Hunter after the incident and this confirmed that he is now 'running with Cernunnos'.

Although Hunter was a creature of nature who loved to roam around the forests, he spent the last few years of his life as a member of the Wolf Nation and served the faction well.

On a personal note, Hunter was someone who I could always turn to for help, even with the most stupid of things, and I'll miss him, but take some happiness from the thought that he's forever running wild and free.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:30 am 

Killed at the summer moot 1014 in service to King Radek and the Wolves, and fulfilling their Blood Oath to Fenris the Grey wolf, Join the Chosen in Nifelheim and enjoy the fellowship of your fallen brothers.
Brother Sergeant Yarric
Brother Geemu
Brother Ulfgar
Brother Evar
Brother Wulfric

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:26 am 

I remember Hunter, he had a smile that spoke of mischief, a way that spoke of wisdom and a laugh that was positively obscene. I remember Hunter and I am proud to have known him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 pm 

Raise a tankard to Svenger of the Odinsheim Guard, hero of wars long past, wars that were over before many of you were even born.

Goodbye my loyal Huscarl, my vigilant shadow, my friend.

Klaus.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm 

It is my honour to announce the death of Brother Priest, Baldur the Brewer of the Order of Fenris. He was found dead in camp just after we were attacked by Steinwulf.

Until Ragnarok.

Olaf.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 pm 

Brother Baldur served with the Order for the last four years, Many brothers including three captains have fallen during his tenure. Starting as a brother in the shield wall, exhibiting the prowess and skills of a superb fearless warrior he progressed to section corporal.
He was then blessed with power and insight from the Grey Wolf, becoming a war priest, where he took upon himself the task of codifying the crews religious rights and rituals.

Even has a priest Baldur was still an asset to the shield line, standing in the breaches and holding the gaps or starting in the front line his bloody mantle an example to the rest of his brothers.

He was a gregarious character and enjoyed a drink or two, in fact his drinking horn possessed an enchantment to be always full an enchantment indeed for the way he supped from it. His humour wit and bouts of mindless violence endeared him to the crew

He has joined his fallen brothers fulfilling his blood oath, they will be rejoicing in his company, for he died well sword in hand, taking the fight to the enemy.

As his fourth captain I am proud to have served with him and will again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:29 am 

I remember Klain 'The Painted'

Not only a blood brother by oath, but a true friend and ally to the wolves and its peoples.
A proud elder of his pack who would not stay in the face of danger, nor fear in the face of death.

The ******* Stienwolf ripped him away from us, and for that he will pay dearly.
But for now let us not face in anger, but in remeberence of the old grumpy wolf.
I hope when Ragnarok comes you will fight with your brothers and that you shall all see each other again.

The cycle turns, and she takes another from us. By her will we exist and by her will we vanish.
Dragon be praised.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 am 

After this year, The Pryde has lost 2, and a possible third.

Firstly, Leo, my dear friend, died at the GEF, killed by an unknown assassin.

Secondly at around the second moot, Kasta, great friend to all of us and twin sister to Karma, was taken from us by a group of people, who are currently being investigated and hunted by part of our group.

And Thirdly, although no conformation has been given, and we pray to the ancestors that he return safely to us, we wish to mention Rai's disappearance (and suspected death) at the Gathering of Nations, in the hopes that if anyone has information on his whereabouts or death, that they would seek us out so that we may find him or put him at rest.

All three of these brave felines and important members of our family will be with us in our hearts forever.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53 pm 

I knew of hunter and counted him as a friend as I am sure others did too. I will miss speaking with him regarding running with the wild.

Yal, too I shall remember. I am looking for information regarding his dissearance and am wondering if any other person knows what happened....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:32 pm 

Marienna the High Bard and Olaf of the Order of Fenris were taken from us at the Great Edrejan Faire. May thier ancestors welcome them.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 pm 

I do not wish to dwell upon the death of my brothers, nor do I mourn their passing. For they have fulfilled their blood oaths to the Grand Master and to their fellow brethren of our Dark Brotherhood of the Order of Fenris.
Brother Olaf Gunnerson knight of the Order fell in the service of our Order, he was key to the destruction of a matriarch of the hunters that blight our lands. He was a resolute comrade, friend and a role model.

Also to mention the death of my friend brother Magnus, a shield brother and the best archer in Norsca. He fell whilst on campaign with the wolves.

Their comradeship, sense of duty and fellowship will never die.

They were also sworn wolves, vowed to protect King Radek and the Norscan Nation. They lived as the vanguard of the wolf army, their skilled shield work the anvil that holds back our foes.

These soldiers of the Dark Brotherhood did not fear death, they fought without fear never took a step back in battle. They sold their lives dearly taking many with them to their graves, allowing other Wolves to escape. Their duty on this plane done.
They continue in the service of the Grey Wolf.

May I serve as well as you did Brothers, for FENRIS

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next