General
New Picture Gallery
Old Picture Gallery
Events
Links

All times are UTC

Post subject: Call Of Cthulhu LARP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 am 

Hi all, i'm going to be running a Call of Cthulhu LARP @ Wooley Edge Scout Camp on 8th of November. Time in will be from 5pm Saturday to 3pm Sunday (22 hours of sanity blasting time in). I have 3 players places at £40.00, and 5 or so crew places at £0.00.

if you're interested, find me on facebook, or e-mail me at jsnbstw@aol.com

its going to be first come first served, and a £10 deposit secures your place.

it is set in the home counties in the 1920's. Any questions or clarifications, drop me a line or mug me on facebook, ciao for now chaps

J

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Call Of Cthulhu LARP
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 am 

Hi all, just some quick shameless promotion :twisted:

Update CoCLARP 1 - The Dig
It was a terrifying experience, but you managed to return to the real world after being trapped in the Dreamlands, and prevented the rise of Dagon. You lost people, sanity and health, you are broken, but hopefully still strong. The problem now, is who will believe you, and what else is out there, straining at the fabric of reality ready to destroy the world? What will you do now the veil has been lifted and you know the fate of the world hangs by a thread…

Coming 21st Feb @ Silverwood
CoCLARP 2 - The Masks of Madness
The name Remiel echoes through the dreams of artists and pyschics, and a terrifying shadow stalks them in their nightmares. They hear chants from the shadows “The Vorioff Comes!”, and “Beware the Wild Faced Woman” In high society a new cult is rising, The Famas Fraternis, challenging the Silver Twilight Lodge for supremacy. They are gathering obscure tomes and lost relics, recuiting those with a talent or belief in the mystical, and seeking something in the darkness. In an isolated village in the far north young boys have gone missing and when the sun sets, no-one ventures outside. The police are at a loss, but the local Chief Inspector has heard rumours of a small group of investigators involved in something strange in the home counties, and maybe they could help…

8 places left at £50 for a 22 hour time in adventure in insanity. Go to www.ied-games.co.uk, create a login and book a place, you'll love it.

Profile E-mail